Top 10 Tips For Having The Best Party
Here are the top 10 tips for having the best party on your wedding day!
1. Always remember that your guests are going to be where the two of you are. If you’re on the dance floor, your guests will be too.
2. Don’t worry about sticking exactly to the timeline. You do need an order of events but not necessarily the exact time for each event.
3. If you plan to have older guests, try not to sit them close, or in front, of the speaker(s).
4. Don’t put the DJ in an obscure location or corner; the DJ needs to be easily visible and near the dance floor so they can see what’s going on and get a feel for the crowd.
5. If you plan to have dance lighting, keep in mind that darker is better. Use dimmers for chandeliers, cafe lighting, etc.
6. If you have a bar or photo booth at the wedding, please have them in the main reception room where the DJ is. You want to keep people near the dance floor at all times.
7. When picking your songs for your wedding, take into account not only your taste, but your guests’ as well.
8. You always want to leave the guests wanting more. It’s not your responsibility to entertain guests until 2am.
9. When picking your music you don’t have to overdo it. Pick 20 or so songs you like and a few you don’t, and let your DJ fill in from there.
10. If you have to cut corners on your budget, don’t skimp with the entertainment-it can make or break your wedding.