If you have chosen Kenosha Country Club, a classy and affordable venue in Kenosha, as your wedding venue, Congrats! This elegant venue goes above and beyond to make your wedding special. Based on our experience DJing here, we have compiled this article of essential Kenosha Country Club wedding tips.
PROS OF HAVING A KENOSHA COUNTRY CLUB WEDDING
- Very friendly staff
- Manager/Coordinator understanding and helpful
- They only allow one event at a time
- Delicious food
- Very reasonably priced
- Ceremony site(s) located on property
- Beautiful patio for your guests to relax
CONS OF HAVING A KENOSHA COUNTRY CLUB WEDDING
- Parking is limited and can be a long walk for some
- Golfers play near the ceremony site
- Do not provide golf cart rides for guests
Considering all the pros and cons at the Kenosha Country Club we have given this venue a thumbs up!
TIPS FOR A KENOSHA COUNTRY CLUB WEDDING
- Consider keeping your guest count below 100
- Make sure your DJ has a battery powered ceremony setup
- Remember to have pictures taken both in front and back of the club house
TAKE A LOOK AT SOME REAL KENOSHA COUNTRY CLUB WEDDINGS
- Jacqi & Josh, by Markee Weddings (Coming Soon)
- Luciana & Jake, by Anthony Roderman Films
- Gretchen & James, by Roland Gozun Photography
We hope these insider tips for a Kenosha Country Club wedding have been helpful. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.